Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The “Service” provided and invoiced by Belle-Done’ includes, but is not limited to, the reservation of a room for a specific date for a particular customer and/or providing the agreed upon the room and additional services as confirmed on the invoice. To avoid any misunderstanding, a booking confirmed by a voucher, pre-payment or emailed invoice constitutes a binding contract.
- We require full pre-payment to secure your booking.
- Our payment terms are seven days before check-in date.
- In the event of premature departure, we may charge for the full original booking.
- 1 month before stay date: 100% of deposit is refundable.
2 weeks before stay date: 50% of deposit is refundable.
Less than 2 weeks before stay date or no-show: 0% of deposit is refundable, full invoice payable.
- Refunds will incur a 10% administration fee to cover bank charges and additional admin costs.
- Accommodation might be cancelled automatically if the pre-payment is not received within two days of making the booking – but this does not resolve the customer of any liabilities regarding its obligation relating to payment for the service provided as stated in the first paragraph above, or timeous notification of cancellation or changes to the booking.
- Accommodation prices apply at the time of booking.
- Full amount payable seven days in advance to confirm reservation.
- Please note, we do not accept any cheques as payment.
- All accounts to be settled on arrival.
- No smoking is permitted in any rooms or the rest of the house, and we reserve the right to cancel any booking due to the violation of smoking inside the units rule without a refund.
- Out of respect for neighbours, noise levels should be kept to a minimum. No noise after 22:00, we reserve the right to cancel any booking due to the violation of the noise rule without a refund.
Check-in time:14:00 – 20:00
Late check-in’s to be arranged personally with the owner before arrival – otherwise, it will incur a surcharge of R150.00. No check-ins will be accommodated after 22:00.
Check-out time: Strictly 10:00.
If rooms are not vacant by check-out time, guests will be charged for an additional day. Changes made to confirmed bookings: An administration fee of R200.00 will be levied for each change request on confirmed reservations, including name changes if a replacement invoice is required. The admin fee will be added to the new invoice.
The Terms and Conditions of this booking are deemed to be accepted on receipt of the voucher, purchase order, emailed confirmation or invoice, or Credit Card details for Authorised Manual Transaction payment.
• ALL GUESTS ENTER THESE PREMISES AT OWN RISK. All vehicles parked at own risk.
• The Owners/Management of Belle-Done’ Boutique Hotel are not liable or do not accept any responsibility for any lost, stolen or damage done to any guest’s property.
• Any damage to the property or its content should be reported immediately upon arrival to Owners/ Management. If guests fail to do so, they will be held liable for any damage to the property or content.
For the safety of all our guests, the following applies:
• The sliding gates at the entrances should be closed and locked at all times.
• Please make sure you lock all doors (front, kitchen, dining room & trellis door) of the Guest House during the day and especially at night.
• Unauthorised persons/visitors are not allowed on the premises without owners prior consent
• Only guests whose names appear on the invoice will be permitted on the Guest House premises. Any unauthorised persons that were not originally booked and paid for will be fined at a premium rate of R550 per person
• Our guest’s safety is our top priority and should you not comply with these rules, and guests will be expected to settle the FULL account and leave the premises immediately.
• Laundry can be provided if an extra surcharge is paid, and then only by prior arrangement.
• Under no circumstances are guests allowed to operate the washing machines on their own.
The Right of Admission Reserved.
No persons other than those quoted for, are permitted to share the accommodation. Please avail these terms and conditions to your clients.
The person/individual that makes the initial booking will be deemed the responsible person for settling the account and no third party correspondence will be entered into.